Thursday, July 21, 2011

TOP TEN MEN WITH ATTITUDE!!

There's just something about a man with attitude.  He doesn't have to be the best looking guy in the room, but if he's confident, walks with a swagger, speaks with a deep rasp and has a knowing smirk of a smile, he'll most likely turn female heads.  He's the man who says what he means and means what he says. 

I'll start my list counting down from #10.  See if you agree?  Who would you add?

#10  Scott Caan- definitely his father's son. Love him in Hawaii 5-0. 




#9 - Couldn't leave off Steve McQueen, the ultimate in attitude.


#8  David Boreanz - What can I say, he's all man and dreamy.

#7 Daniel Craig - James Bond...can't wait to see him in Cowboys and Aliens
#6 Dwayne Johnson "The Rock". Can't forget his wrestling days.

#5 Jason Statham - There's just something about this man. I know...attitude!


#4  Shemar Moore- Needs no further explanation  

#3  Tim McGraw-My country connection. Wouldn't be right without him.

#2  Bruce Willis - From Moonlighting to Die Hard with major attitude.
And my #1 Pick for the Man with the Most Attitude deserves a gallery of pics.
Since I discovered him in Justified on FX, I've been hooked. 
**Timothy Olyphant**


In his younger days.
And now as Raylan Givens in Justified







Wouldn't you know I'd choose a modern day marshal to be my #1  Pick!!

Is there anyone you'd like to add to the list?




14 comments:

  1. How could you not put up Mark Harmon as Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs? I SWOON over that man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm also a country fan...how about John Rich? Handsome, smart and plenty of attitude. Can't be part of a singing duo of Big & Rich and not have attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put Timothy on there. No need for any others. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Tim Olyphant is my favorite-love him in Justified and Deadwood. I love that slow, simmering anger that he barely keeps banked -in both shows-although in person that probably wouldn't be quite as attractive.
    One of my other favorites is Clive Owen-dark and brooding, too-lol! I guess that's my type. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eden - I just got the first season of Justified on Netflix and saw them all in a matter of days. Now I am in withdrawal!! Love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful list! Where's Gerard Butler and Michael Fassbinder?
    thank you for helping me discover Tim O. Wow, that last picture with the cowboy hat is fantastic. I can see him on a Desire cover.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlene, I discovered Timothy in Deadwood as Sheriff Bullock - yum. You left off Alexander Skarsgard - Eric Northman from True Blood. To me he's not as attractive as Alcide or Bill or Sam or Jason (the show's loaded with hot men), but he has more attitude than all of them put together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Lynne's suggestion of Gerard Butler and would like to add Vin Diesel. That voice!! And those muscles!! And he's a great actor, too, and one of those rare "real" people who happen to become celebrities. He seems to have a very kind heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Charlene! Some inspirational pics here. You might want to cruise my "Scrumptious Men" board at Pinterest, I've found some nice eye candy to share, though you've given me ideas for a few more.

    Writing in Flow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear, so many men, so little time. How about Gabriel Byrne, Ed Harris, Arnold Vosloo, Gary Cole, Hugh Laurie, Kevin Costner and Alec Baldwin. Then there are the men that make me laugh (Alec falls within that category, too) Robin Williams, Denis Leary, and there is just something about the guys from The Big Bang Theory. There are even more for me like James Garner, Paul Newman and Robert Redford, John Wayne. And now that I think about it, I need to go and rent Murphy's Romance again. Thanks for the inspiring photos Char!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Charlene! I love your list! You've got two of my absolute favorites - Daniel Craig and Timothy Olyphant. I'm a big Justified fan too and can't wait for next season.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlene, Timothy O. does it all! And yes to him being a romance cover. All good choices. Can't think of another one to add.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charlene,
    Great blog!
    I got stuck at David's abs...
    there was more?
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Next is the very last step that the write ups go through to
    ensure that the viewers are considering your services.

    the student loan people your business online is crucial to the successes
    they have achieved and use it to zero in on the ways in which you can achieve these great results
    for your clients? Therefore, in order to
    save the time and freedom in their business promotions.


    my web blog; private student loans for people

    ReplyDelete