Monday, April 5, 2010

KATE AND LEOPOLD

So I was watching television last night and saw that Kate and Leopold was showing on a movie channel. I remembered seeing this in the theatre as I was and still am, a big Meg Ryan fan.  I think it was one of the first big movies Hugh Jackman did in 2001 as well as Someone Like You and Swordfish. 

Being that I fashioned my hero, Tony Carlino in Million-Dollar Marriage Merger after Hugh, I thought it would be fun to see Hugh in some of his earlier roles.  Take a peek and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlene,
    Glad to see you back with a new blog. Missed your humor and great look at life and writing. Loved your westerns and now enjoying your contemporaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks June! That's so sweet of you to say. I hope to be blogging more here!!

    ReplyDelete